04 Feb 2021 | Views : 1299 | Price : Rs 50000   |
In order to become a certified Yoga teacher you need to attain thorough knowledge and undertake a formal yoga teacher training.
Being the World capital of Yoga, you can find a good number of training centres that offer yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
When it comes to 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, only a few yoga teacher training centers offer such course at affordable prices.
As International Yoga Alliance recognized RYS200 yoga school of India, Ekattva Yogshala brings you the advantage of 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh to help you gain in-depth knowledge with substantial yoga practice.
Ekattva Yogshala is an internationally certified Yoga teacher training centre with proficient instructors who are trained at registered yoga schools and have formal university education in Yoga.
Skilled in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Meditation techniques, they are influential for the students to achieve their perspective as a yoga teacher.
Anatomy & Physiology
Pranayama & Meditation
Principles of Ayurveda
Yoga teacher training
Healthy vegetarian meals
Logistics (mats, props, books etc.
What has changed -
1. Same coverage of 200 hours training in 21 days now
2. Suspension of outdoor activities and excursions
3. Removal of shared room and dormitory accommodation options
4. Mandatory temperature screening and risk free Aarogya setu status for all - students, teachers, and staff
5. Covid negative report at the time of check-in for the program
6. Reduced program fee .
What has not changed -
1. The depth of coverage of topics and hours covered
2. Our commitment to provide the best experience
3. Small groups of only upto 8 attendees
06:30 AM - Tea/Drinks
07:00 to 09:00 AM - Hatha Yog
09:00 to 09:30 AM - Breakfast
09:30 to 11:00 AM - Human Anatomy & Physiology
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM - Philosophy of Yoga
12:30 to 01:30 PM - Lunch
01:30 to 03:00 PM - Rest
03:00 to 05:00 PM - Ashtanga Yoga
05:00 to 05:30 PM - Tea/Drinks
05:30 to 07:00 PM - Kriya, Pranayama, and Meditation
07:30 to 08:30 PM - Dinner
09:30 PM - Lights Off