08 Apr 2017 | Views : 1132
The mission was established in March 1967. On 1st April 1985, the mission moved to its present chancery complex located at the Chanakyapuri Diplomatic Enclave. The Chancery was built on a 3.027 acre plot of land. It is about 8 km from the main administrative and commercial centres in New Delhi and about 14 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. The South Korean, Thai, Bhutanese, Italian, Nigerian and the New Zealand Missions are in close proximity to our mission.
Address: E-6 Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: + 91 11 46000915 / 800